The processing of your personal data by the company OCA services SRL and its registered trademark OCA is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The Regulation entered into force on 24 May 2016 and is applicable from 25 May 2018.
We want the sharing of your personal information with us to be based on trust. We therefore work seriously to ensure that this data and your privacy are protected.
A -Data Collection
OCA services SRL may collect data about you (including the following elements) when you use our services or enter into contracts with us:
• contact information, including name, telephone number, and postal and e-mail addresses.
• photos taken during events for the OCA services SRL’s communication (website, social networks, printed documents, etc.)
Some data are collected automatically. Other data are collected from a variety of sources, including affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources.
If you have provided it to us, we may also collect information about other customers who have accompanied you, including their email addresses and other data provided when booking (e.g. first and last names). You must obtain the consent of any person whose information you share with us.
B -Use of data
The personal data communicated to OCA services SRL are processed for the purpose of fulfilling your requests, to enable the performance of the contracts concluded with you, to meet legal or regulatory obligations, in order to have a global view of the customer or with your consent. These data may be communicated to third parties designated by OCA services SRL or to other companies whose participation is necessary to achieve one of the purposes mentioned in a contract signed with us and acting exclusively on the instructions of OCA services SRL.
• Sharing: Your data may be used for the purposes of advertising communications and/or information, for OCA services SRL marketing.
• OCA services SRL is committed to ensuring a high level of protection of personal data.
C -Data consent and rights
The protection of your personal data which is requested from us is based on your consent to transmit them to us for use.
You have the right:
• to access to your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain (i) confirmation that the data is being used and (ii) communication of the data used and which has been/will be communicated to the aforementioned companies;
• to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data, in part or in full;
• to correct or rectify erroneous or incomplete personal data;
• to the deletion of personal data, when they are not or no longer being used, in the event of unlawful use or withdrawal of consent;
• to the portability of personal data, consisting of a request to transmit personal data either to the individual themselves or to another data controller in order to provide their service;
• to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/.
• to the limitation of use of personal data.
You may exercise these rights at any time and free of charge by sending your request by email to email@example.com.
There is no legal obligation to answer the questions asked by OCA services SRL, but failure to answer them may result (as applicable) in the impossibility or refusal of OCA services SRL to enter into a (pre) contractual relationship, to continue such a relationship or to perform a transaction which you directly or indirectly request.
D -Data transfer, security and retention
Furthermore, OCA services SRL is required under national and European anti-money laundering legislation to identify its customers and their beneficiaries. Consequently, OCA services SRL requests and keeps certain information and documents for the customer and/or will consult appropriate databases for this purpose. The customer undertakes to provide the information requested and to inform OCA services SRL in a timely manner of any changes concerning this information and documents. If the customer does not respond to the request with satisfactory information and documentation within a reasonable period of time, OCA services SRL may not be able to provide or continue to provide these services.
Your personal data are processed by OCA services SRL in the strictest confidentiality and in compliance with applicable regulations. However, the Internet does not offer total security in the event of electronic transfer of such data. Privacy can only be guaranteed if the data is transmitted through communication channels which OCA services SRL expressly indicates are protected.
Your personal data may be transferred to and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes set out in this declaration. We take the following precautions to ensure that your personal data are properly protected when we store or transfer them outside the EEA.
Where we store or transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we do so in accordance with applicable law and ensure that they benefit from a similar level of protection by putting in place appropriate safeguards. Transfers of personal data are performed:
• to a country recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection, or;
• to a country which does not offer adequate protection, with the transfer being governed by the European Commission's standard contractual clauses or with other appropriate international transfer solutions to ensure adequate protection being implemented.
By using our services, you understand that your personal data may be transferred to our facilities and to third parties with whom we share it, as is described in this statement.
The personal data of the customer collected in the context of the performance of a contract will be kept for the duration of the contract and for a maximum of ten years at the end of the contractual relationship. Beyond this period, they will be deleted. If necessary, OCA services SRL also reserves the right to keep them longer in order to meet its own legal obligations (e.g. accountants).